Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job Title: eDiscovery Operations Client Services Manager
Corporate Title: Vice President
This is an exciting opportunity to join the eDiscovery Operations department as part of their client services team. eDiscovery Operations is part of the Chief Operating Office and acts as a 1st line defense within the Bank's three lines of defense model with responsibility for the identification, preservation, collection and delivery of accurate and complete electronically sorted information and data in connection to litigations and other legal proceedings, regulatory enforcement proceedings, internal investigations, and certain compliance or Human Resource (HR) related matters.
* Providing consultative guidance on eDiscovery relevant technology, operations and service delivery
* Managing service delivery for assigned cases / matters and supporting client requirements throughout the entire eDiscovery lifecycle
* Accountability for process assurance and quality checks of data and information requests
* Managing and prioritising of time, tasks and resource within the eDiscovery department
* Providing leadership and support for eDiscovery Operations issues and escalations ensuring appropriate awareness, action plans and manager supervision
* Anticipating, analysing and resolving risks and issues while managing clear and concise communications and organisational escalations
* Providing or coordinating eDiscovery Subject Matter Expertise (SME) to internal clients
* Developing collaborative and high quality working relationships with client groups, outside counsel and data processing vendors
* Collaborating on internal eDiscovery projects and initiatives in order to deliver service improvement to the organisation
Skills & Qualifications:
* Relevant experience working for a large corporate, law firm or in a professional services environment (e.g. consulting)
* Previous experience of managing projects using Legal Technology solutions such as Nuix, EDT, Relativity or Ringtail is beneficial
* Comprehensive knowledge of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) framework and standards
* Legal eDiscovery Knowledge and experience with attorney document review processes
* Extensive experience with eDiscovery and forensic technologies, techniques and workflows
* A good technical knowledge of enterprise level infrastructure and technology, for instance, messaging applications, business applications, databases, servers, backup, storage and compliance archiving
* Proven experience with technical incident management, problem management and remediation
* Strong project management skills and experience with an emphasis on structure, attention to detail and timely delivery
* A collegial style and focus for innovation and collaboration with all stakeholders
* Capability to process technical information and issues and translate them into terms and language that non-technical persons can understand and relate to - e.g. legal teams and external counsel.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.