Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Working in markets around the world, our people make us strong. They are Deutsche Bank. Without Human Resources, we could never source, develop and retain the best talent, or apply the strategies that motivate their performance.
We have a key role in the transition to a culture that aligns risks and rewards, attracts and develops talented individuals, fosters teamwork and partnership, and makes a positive contribution to the countries in which we operate. Diversity is the key to this, while collaboration is the essential complement.
Our people in Human Resources find and recruit the brightest talent. They develop their skills by providing them with structured, on-going training. They give every single member of our staff the chance to achieve their career goals and make their work exceptionally rewarding.
Job Title: Workforce Capability Analyst - Talent Development Enablement Specialist
Corporate title: Senior Analyst
Division: Human Resources
You'll be joining the Talent Development (TD) team which is responsible for centrally managed aspects of developing talent, leaders and people. The TD team lead the design and implementation of key products and processes to maximise business performance, including enterprise-wide technology based solutions. You'll project manage all transactional aspects of the training lifecycle and be responsible for the planning and co-ordination of centrally managed programs. You'll liaise with the wider TD team to cover tasks such as vendor scheduling, budgets, reporting and logistics.
* Planning and scheduling project tasks ensuring timely delivery of development programs
* Owning and managing vendor relationships including contracting
* Managing the invoice process for training
* Creating project related quality Microsoft Office (MS) PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets
* Assisting in answering training queries
* Supporting Global TD team in covering training related tasks e.g. vendor scheduling, logistics, budgeting, reporting
* Working in partnership with regional teams to execute delivery in global locations
Skills & Qualifications:
* Excellent project management skills including the ability to prioritize key tasks and deliverables together with TD leads
* Previous experience of working with external vendors and of project process management
* Knowledge of technology applied to Learning solutions and knowledge of business services (or have professional services experience in a global context)
* Commercial experience of operating in different markets or cultures
* Excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
* A track record of executing in time pressured environment with a professional and proactive approach
* Strong problem solving, influencing and relationship skills with the ability to liaise with stakeholders across the global organisation and be able to influence thinking in senior people
* The ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment and be highly organised and efficient with excellent attention to detail
* Fluent in English - German Beneficial
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.