About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for an a Water Treatment Chemist to join an enthusiastic team delivering Water Consultancy to a wide range of clients across the UK with the UK's number one testing, inspection and compliance company.
Client focused and quality driven, my client are a leading provider of Water Treatment, Hygiene and Equipment, who now require a Water Treatment Chemist to continue to grow an already expanding business.
* Service and / or account-manage existing accounts.
* Perform mini-lab on site analysis of various systems, interpret results and report accordingly.
* Create and support business opportunities within the Built Environment division.
* Identify and propagate business opportunities through your existing contacts, being aware of any restrictions of employment via convenance.
* Prepare written reports and quotations for clients.
We're looking for a professional, dynamic and motivated individual with ability to work alone and as part of a team.
Communicative, organised, flexible and committed, you must also have:
* Knowledge of Water Treatment Industry or related field
* Hold proficient knowledge of HSC-L8 and HSG274
* Experience of the following:
* Chemical Analysis of Cooling Towers
* Closed Systems experience
* Temperature Monitoring & sampling
* Cleaning of cold water storage tanks
* Basic Risk Assessments
* Steam Boiler analysis experience would be desirable but not essential