Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Our Operations group provides support for all of Deutsche Bank's businesses to enable them to deliver operational transactions and processes to clients. Our people work in established global financial centres such as London, New York, Frankfurt and Singapore, as well as specialist development and operations centres in locations including Bucharest, Moscow, Pune, Dublin and Cary. We move over EUR 1.6 trillion across the Bank's platforms, support thousands of trading desks and enable millions of banking transactions, share trades and emails every day.
Our goal is to deliver world-class client service at exceptional value to internal partners and clients. A dynamic and diverse division, our objective is to make sure that all our services are executed in a timely and professional manner, that risk is minimised and that the client experience is positive. We are proud of the professionalism of our people, and the service they deliver. In return, we offer career development opportunities to foster skills and talent.
We work across a wide range of product groups, including derivatives, securities, global finance and foreign exchange, cash and trade loans and trust and securities services as well as cross-product functions.
Job title: Vendor Account Manager
Corporate title: Vice President
You will play a critical role in the running of the Strategic Vendor Partnerships team including but not limited to, a provision of current and quality data on Deutsche Bank suppliers available to facilitate Senior Management meetings with vendors / clients. Management of information flow between front and back office regarding vendor relationship and interaction with the relevant strategic vendors to sensitively establish engagement roadmaps.
* Validating existence and effectiveness of governance procedures for strategic vendors, implementing remediation where procedures are ineffective
* Sensitively investigating and assisting in resolution of material issues affecting Bank involving Suppliers
* Providing spending information from dbBuyer and Zycus to front office where compliance criteria met
* Ensuring that where there is vendor/client overlap, information is appropriately managed in a compliant way to ensure that expectations are aligned
* Proactively gathering and investigating the facts to brief Senior or Regional Management as appropriate
* Cultivating relationships of trust and confidence across the front and back office, and where necessary with external parties. Using problem solving abilities to, if appropriate, enabling resolution without further escalation
* Preparing insightful, high quality, concise, timely client briefings
* Ensuring the provided materials are compliant with Deutsche Bank policies and procedures (e.g. Need-to-Know Policy, Compliance Policy, etc)
* Closely recording and monitoring the upcoming Senior Management meetings and briefing requirements
* Ensuring consistency in the delivery of the programme through close engagement with Relationship Managers
Skills & Qualifications:
* Understanding of Global Procurement systems and processes and how priorities drive the Strategic Vendor Partnerships (SVP) team
* Proven experience with Data mining supplier data systems
* Experience in Event management
* Strong interpersonal and ability to communicate sensitively with creative problem solving abilities
* The confidence and ability to interface with very senior stakeholders and manage appropriately
* Reliable team player who enjoys working in an international environment
* Mindful of compliance considerations at all times
* Able to develop strong personal ownership and resolve issues independently
* Capable to work under very high pressure and tight deadline
* Organised and structured working approach
* Excellent understanding of Microsoft (MS) Word and sound knowledge of Access, Excel, Database Analysis tools
* Proven experience of dealing with front or back office teams in a bank
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.