This role sits within the newly formed BUK CRM CIO where we are partnering with technology leaders in this space like Salesforce to deliver a strong CRM strategy to support our colleagues in delivering perfect and personalised experiences that delight our customers.
Responsible for inception, planning, and successful delivery of one or more complex technology change programmes or projects and associated leadership and management tasks including:
* Successful planning of a complex programme of technology change, including coordination of technical business requirements gathering, solution design, delivery planning, release management, resource management and financial planning and budget management/tracking
* Accountable for and advanced knowledge of: programme planning, including the progressive elaboration of scope into detailed work packages underpinning a critical path at the programme/project level.
* Accountable for and advanced knowledge of: the creation, management, and execution of a risk management framework including risk trigger/identification, risk assessment, risk composite indexing, risk control, and risk mitigation.
* Line management responsibilities of circa 4-5 colleagues. Matrix manage and direct teams of upto 50-100 project team members
* Acts as a single point of contact for senior stakeholders and influencers
* Supports effective change delivery by building relationships with and between senior strategists, planners, designers and operational business partners.
* Provides an ongoing `health check' to confirm that delivery meets the Programme's objectives and continues to make effective use of available funds and resources
* Exercises day to day responsibility for the successful delivery of a programme/suite of projects to plan, budget and agreed quality and governance standards
* Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
A recognised industry Programme/Project Management qualification in either Waterfall or Agile methodologies such as APMG Project management, Prince2, Agile PM, Scrum, DSDM, PMI, PMP, Lean Software Development.
* Previous experience of Salesforce implementation desirable, including ability to create and provide solution recommendations based on Salesforce best practices
* Certified DEV 401, ADM 201 or other Salesforce certifications preferred
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.