The UK Regulatory Support Team is a newly established team responsible for the daily assessment and treatment of exceptions together with the formulation of the Client Money requirement calculations for UK based Wells Fargo entities.
The team will also be responsible for the EMIR and MiFID transaction reporting and exception management processes.
Overview of the Position:
The CASS Specialist will primarily be responsible for the assessment of exceptions for inclusion in the daily Client Money requirement calculation in accordance with FCA CASS Rules.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
* Liaise with US based Operations teams to collate exception data in a timely fashion.
* Perform assessment of treatment of exceptions for inclusion/exclusion from daily Client Money Requirement calculation.
* Collation of Client Money calculations from respective businesses.
* Manage daily Client Money Segregations.
* Provide Management Information to CASS stakeholders (eg. CF10a, CASS Control and Compliance functions).
* Provide input on the Resolution Pack
* Forward looking Policy interpretation
* Other Duties Assigned