★★★★★ 110 Reviews
Natixis Global Asset Management is the global asset management organization of Natixis, which is the corporate, investment management and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE. The firm ranks as one of the largest asset management companies in the world1 with more than 20 investment management affiliates in the U.S., Europe and Asia (?IM Affiliates?.
Natixis Global Asset Management distributes the investment expertise and products of its IM Affiliates through a centralized distribution platillegalTag. Natixis Global Asset Management - US is responsible for the US asset gathering efforts and Natixis Global Asset Management - International (?NGAMI?) is responsible for all non-US asset gathering efforts.
Working along the Senior Distribution Strategy Analyst, the new joiner will be in charge of supporting the Strategy Team in their various areas with a high emphasis on the distribution business:
-sales management and monitoring activity
-development of market intelligence & reporting tools
-affiliate and executive communication
-strategic planning and business plans illegalTagulation
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities :
1. Support and enhance the development of the sales management function to monitor and analyse the sales activity to ensure that business activity is in line with the strategy:
- Coordinate the development of new tools (CRM, Anaplan, Tableau etc);
- Enhance and maintain the quality of data in Finance and CRM tools to ensure that sales activity is accurately captured in the systems ;
- Partner with other teams in the organisation such as Product and Marketing to identify ways in which data and reporting can be enhanced to improve strategic alignment ;
- Deliver KPIs and target reports for EMEA and APAC;
- Prepare materials for executive presentations (such as Board materials) or affiliates to ensure strategic alignment.
2. Support the market intelligence efforts :
- Contribute to the development of regular market updates and other relevant documents
- Enhance monitoring and implementation of new market intelligence tools
- Contribute to the selection of vendors through an analysis of their tools
-1 to 3 years experience in Asset Management or demonstrable interest in the industry ;
-Excellent writing and verbal English ;
-Rigorous, curious, analytical mindset;
-Capacity to develop strong interpersonal skills ;
-IT and CRM literate in addition to an excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Advanced level for Excel ;
-Excellent working knowledge of CRM and reporting tools such as Anaplan, SalesForce and Tableau ;
-Business School or University with a degree in a highly numerate discipline.