Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job Title: Treasury Rapid Application Development Lead
Corporate Title: Vice President
You'll be joining the development team whilst working in an agile way with close business engagement, which enables regular successful deliveries, therefore an understanding of Liquidity Management is critical.
Your role requires strong technical skills in front end technologies including Tableau. You'll be leading our Rapid Application Development capability, focused on close collaboration with our stakeholders and delivering simple solutions through extensive use of prototyping on the Global Liquidity Risk Management (GLRM) regulatory programme of work which is a critical for Deutsche Bank with visibility at Board level.
* Communicating effectively with the wider project team and business stakeholders
* Driving component design through collaboration with developers and architects
* Leading the GLRM development teams to ensure a coordinated approach with quality solutions
* Understanding the programme of work and current state technical landscape within Treasury
* Successful in delivering/balancing a structured approach with pragmatism
* Demonstrating an approach which appropriately balances time to market, quality and cost
* Assisting with US engagement of the US LRM team
* Ensuring that the software delivered meets functional and non-functional requirements
* Ensuring that the software delivered adheres to the architectural specifications
* Facilitating high level estimating and release planning
Skills & Qualifications:
* Prior experience working for a major global Investment Bank is critical for this role
* Comfortable with frontend technologies: Tableau, Bootstrap, jQuery, SASS/LESS
* Comfortable using Node as a package manager
* Proven experience with source control (GIT) and bug tracking systems
* Ability to write high quality code
* Strong experience with Tableau
* Proven experience within a Treasury function is beneficial
* Hands-on knowledge of enterprise technology platforms supporting the Finance, Risk and Treasury domains would be beneficial
* Knowledge of Treasury: liquidity, funding, capital and collateral; and their management in a large financial institution
* Knowledge of the investment banking, sales & trading, asset management and similar industries is beneficial
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.