CA CIB UK
CA CIB UK
(i) Managing TB sales agenda for (Country)
(ii) Participating actively to TB product for Europe
(iii) Selling TB product range (account keeping, domestic and international payments, e-Banking, connectivity, liquidity management [cash-pooling], deposit offers [on current accounts, DNP…], Supply Chain, P-FX…),
(iv) contributing, based on its expertise, to cross-sell products (notably Treasury, FX and Trade finance),
(v) contributing to cross-sell CASA network,
• Manages the client portfolios for TB products.
• Assesses business potential of all portfolios, client per client, develops his/her portfolio, initiates new potential deals and mandates on his/her activity perimeter.
Follows-up these actions in coordination with the Global Head of Transaction Banking Sales.
• Proposes a budget, client per client, portfolio by portfolio, submitted to the ITB Head.
The Global Head of Transaction Banking Sales will validate Transaction Banking budgets.
• Elaborates the commercial action plan relating to portfolios.
• Ensures TB Products promotion actions, utilizing appropriate tools and processes.
• Contributes to worldwide priority actions defined by the Global Head of TB Sales.
• Controls solutions proposed to clients are optimized and deliverable.
• Follows-up and controls client implementations (quality, cost, agenda).
• Ensures Bank/Business rules and procedures are respected in terms of Conformity / Financial Security – in coordination with his/her direct and functional Managers.
• Participates actively to its Country development and as such might be mobilized by the ITB Head, notably for any back-up need.
• Participate to product session in order to help enhancing product promotion and promote innovation.
• Portfolio Management
– Identification of business opportunities
– Favoring of « good practices » / ideas aiming at duplicating certain transactions for a larger spectrum of clients
– Contribution to Portfolio Revues with Coverage in order to identify prospects (i.e.
non TB clients among Prime et Invest clients)
– Contribution to TB Budget determination as regards to portfolios (« budget bricks »)
• Defines the commercial action plan relating to TB portfolios
– Development of TB services :
o On a worldwide perimeter for clients with a local coverage, subject to CACIB internal rules/policies in force at the time
o On locally based clients with a coverage abroad
– Active contribution to cross-selling business opportunities: products (Trade Finance, FX and investment services), geographies (CACIB international network and other CASA Group entities (notably CRCA, LCL and BPI)
• Contributes to global priority actions determined by the Global Head of TB Sales
– Contribution to global priority actions set by the Global Head of TB Sales in line with commercial action plans set by the Transaction Banking Product Line.
• Graduate with strong experience in Transaction Banking
• Transaction Banking Product range as well as main clients' expectations knowledge
• Successful commercial experience
• Fluent English
• Successful international experience (a plus)