Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job title: Threat Analytics Investigator (Anti-Money Laundering)
Corporate title: Director
Division: Regulation, Compliance and Anti Financial Crime
As the Director of AFC Data Mining and Analytics, you will be accountable for development of threat analytics monitoring to detect high-risk Money Laundering activity across the bank globally.
Traditional transaction monitoring systems have difficulty in identifying complex Anti-Money Laundering (AML) risk - we are implementing Threat Analytics to address the severity of the AML risk and length of time needed to implement rules against these tactical threats in strategic monitoring systems.
* Focussing on identifying material AML risks that are complex and potentially systemic globally
* Taking immediate action to implement tactical analytic controls to mitigate against the identified threats
* Creating alerts to refer to teams of experience AFC investigators globally to ensure global risks are appropriately identified, escalated and managed and results are collated, documented and disseminated
* Utilising the Banks Secure Data Lake and big data tools to achieve the above objectives
* Using a variety of techniques to identify high-risk patterns of behaviour (including e.g. machine learning techniques as appropriate)
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's/ Master's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science, Management Information Systems (MIS) (or equivilant qualification / work experience)
* Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)
* Knowledge of AML Transaction Monitoring systems particularly Oracle Mantas
* Indepth understanding of AML investigations and AML typologies and how it is perpetrated from investigation or analysis experience
* Indepth knowledge of correspondent banking and SWIFT payment messages
* Experience in analytics platforms (SAS, R etc) for data mining and statistical analysis
* Direct experience in Financial Crime Compliance, Risk Assessment or Quality Assurance in Financial Services, Banking or Regulatory environment
* Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and ability to deliver presentations
* Ability to interpret complex requirements and be a self-starter
* Strong project management/work flow management skills
* Proficiency in AFC technology solutions
* Strong AFC Risk acumen
* Background in statistics and mathematics
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.