HTS - Global Banking and Markets provides world-class systems and solutions for the global market business worldwide. Within the division, HSBC Securities Services IT support business functions associated with Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Global Custody, Sub-Custody and Clearing, Corporate Trust & Loan Agency.
HSBC is a leading provider of financial services; credit and lending, relationship management, portfolio management etc to top-tier global corporate and institutional clients servicing their strategic, financial and capital-raising needs. HSS CTLA IT is developing, testing and implementing a system to support the complex loans and loans agency businesses in London, Hong Kong, New York, Canada, Germany and Paris. This system is a third party package that must be integrated into the Banks operating environments and in-house developments. The long term aim is that this system will become the HSBC solution for processing these all complex loans transactions.
The candidate would be working on a UK project for our loan solution. We are now seeking experienced and ambitious IT professionals to join our CTLA IT team to be responsible in testing related areas in our core Loan system projects.
* Lead a small testing team in Asia to lead and manage testing activities end to end
* Directly responsible and accountable for coordinating the day to day activities of the test team in a project.
* Work closely with BA, Developer and Vendor to understand system functions and requirements for testing
* Coach and knowledge transfer to other testers in accomplishing test activities and enhance automation testing scripts
* Promote test automation within the team
* Plan, define and monitor testing environments
* Work together with other testers to construct and execute test cases and prepare test data if needed
* Prepare and maintain test strategy & test schedule
* Script for test automation
* Track daily testing progress
* Produce high quality management information reporting (i.e., on testing progress, defects, coverage, etc.)
* Ensure the delivery of systems to the live environment meeting the agreed quality expectations.
* Help improve the effectiveness and efficiency of test procedure and test practices