Test Analyst (UAT, Jira, MiFiD II) required by my Investment Banking client in London, on a contract basis.
My client are looking for 2 MiFiD II Operations Test Analysts to work on a contract basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Perform UAT on MiFiD II Post Trade reporting and Transaction Reporting and Confirmations.
* Review existing logic documented against Trade scenarios, identify and write User Acceptance Test Cases.
* Input into the test plan.
* Review cases with relevant Business members and team members
* Advise the upstream bookers of the required trades and trade actions to be booked (as per test case) at pertinent time. Following through to see they have successfully fed through or generated exception.
* Check Test results in detail. Document the test data.
* Document all issues & steps fully
The following skills/experience is required:
* Strong Test Analyst background
* Investment Banking background - Trading and/or Operations UAT
* Good experience of writing test cases and capturing the outcome and identifying & recording issues. On a multi-system environment in an investment bank or similar.
* Good knowledge of JIRA
* A good knowledge of the lifecycle of Cash products, ETD and OTC Derivatives.
The following is desirable:
* Knowledge of IRS (Interest rate swaps) or CDS (Credit default swaps)
* Knowledge of MiFiD2 Post-Trade and Transaction reporting area
Rate: £450 - £550/day
Duration: 3 months +
If you are interested in this Test Analyst position (UAT, Jira) and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.