Engineering & development
Engineering & development
Radbroke. Barclays Technology Campus. A truly digital business. Based in Knutsford, Cheshire, Radbroke is a vital strategic centre and one of the largest for information security in the UK. Here, 3500 of the best minds in the business conceive, design and develop the innovative technology solutions that protect our customers and lead the world in digital banking. It's where the best talent in the world can build careers full of scope, variety and reward, by creating the technical solutions that meet today's demands, answer tomorrow's questions and redefine the future of finance.
Job Title: Test Analyst
Location: Radbroke Hall
The Lending CIO function provides end-to-end technology ownership and accountability for Consumer and Business Lending in Barclays UK
* Under moderate supervision plans & executes test project, its risks and dependencies
* Mitigate risks to Business through timely, precise execution and validation of test plans
* Mitigates / escalates issues to Test Manager or Portfolio Test Lead as appropriate
* Work with development team to create test plans for enhancements and fixes on applications
* Support UAT / OAT
* Prepare Test phase closure reports
* Good Understanding of Technology from Testing perspective - Unix, Abinitio, Mainframe, SQL Database, Oracle, SAS
* Strong experience and knowledge in testing and defect management
* Exposure to configuration and change
* Sound knowledge of all Testing processes.
* Certification: ISTQB
* Awareness banking applications
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US.
With over 325 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 40 countries and employs approximately 130,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.