Engineering & development
Engineering & development
Radbroke. Barclays Technology Campus. A truly digital business. Based in Knutsford, Cheshire, Radbroke is a vital strategic centre and one of the largest for information security in the UK. Here, 3500 of the best minds in the business conceive, design and develop the innovative technology solutions that protect our customers and lead the world in digital banking. It's where the best talent in the world can build careers full of scope, variety and reward, by creating the technical solutions that meet today's demands, answer tomorrow's questions and redefine the future of finance.
Barclays are currently seeking a Test Lead who specializes in automation testing. To help deliver the quality assurance of multiple customer and colleague facing applications within Barclays UK.
You will be engaging with Program/Project to ensure adherence to testing governance and processes. Building and maintaining testing assets that support with automation testing. As well as troubleshooting technical failures within a Java based automation framework. You will need to build efficiency in testing and continuous improvement of test methods, techniques and process and Implement Testing strategy
* Define test approach and estimate to ensure its optimum, meets project goals without compromising quality and time to market
* Maintain effective engagement with the Technology Office and Build teams to carry out the test Lead activities
* Reviews the Test Environment Specification and Coordinates with the Test Environment Manager
* Manage defect process for the programme ensuring the process is followed and correct priorities / severities are assigned, Meeting entry and exit criteria reviews.,
* Managing production of metrics as defined in the Programme Test Strategy
* At least working level knowledge of Digital and Mobile Application Testing
* A good knowledge of Java and automation testing tools.
* Good understanding of SDLC methodologies
* Expert knowledge on testing lifecycle
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US.
With over 325 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 40 countries and employs approximately 130,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.