35 Hours per week
Competitive Daily rate
Operations & Technology works in partnership with the organisation as a whole, helping to create products and services that deliver exceptional customer and client experience.
Overall purpose of role:
* The role holder will carry out various operational tasks in line with the business demand.
* They will contribute to the delivery of the strategic objectives of Barclays through the provision of Data cleansing analysis, share class conversions and other operational activity as required.
Key Accountabilities and Skills required:
Key specific accountabilities.
* Ability to process instructions accurately and in a timely manner
* Be able to work closely with operational teams to monitor and execute tasks
* Be risk aware and understand operational controls and escalation process
* Be able to adapt to different tasks in line with project demand
Stakeholder management and leadership.
* Key internal clients will be Stakeholders from throughout Operations
* There may be a requirement to liaise with stakeholders from the Private Bank business
* There are no supervisory requirements
Decision making and problem solving.
* Ability to analyse information and apply attention to detail
* Knowledge of break management would be beneficial
Risk and Control:
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards
Your Skills and Qualifications will include
* The right candidate will possess a good level of education, including standard grades, or equivalent.
* Industry recognised qualifications are desirable, but not essential.
* The right candidate will have a broad understanding of the financial service industry and will have working knowledge of regulation and governance. They will have confidence in handling pressurised situations. Knowledge of investments is preferred.
* The right candidate will be self motivated to deliver an exceptional client service. They will be disciplined around risks and taking responsibility for their control and will fully understand the escalation process and relevant levels of authority.
* The right candidate will have an ability to understand client requirements and will be able to interpret instructions in a clear and concise manner to ensure timely execution.