Job Title: Telephony Business Analyst
Location: Teeside/ Kirkby
Contact Centre Technology is accountable for performance, stability, and availability of the Strategic contact centre platforms across Barclays. They define and deliver the architectural roadmap for all contact centres systems through change, extension and planning in accordance with delivery processes, financial and change governance. They front all requests from the business acting as a single point of contact across the technical community.
They act as a conscience by owning the product lifecycle cradle to grave, and providing a consistent approach to delivery, remediation and risk management supporting business requirements and internal/external regulations
* Working on a single or multiple Contact Centre projects with guidance from experienced Lead Business Analyst (AVP and VP).
* As a Business Analyst role in the Change Delivery Team you will be responsible for providing business analysis and data required for implementation for one or more Agile Development teams delivering strategic projects and operational improvements in the Contact Centres.
* This will involve developing an understanding of the business processes and the technologies they use to support process, covering data processing, risk generation and reporting applications.
* The role will involve analysing, data collation and supporting implementation activity attributed to change to specific contact centre applications and obtaining consensus with all business users to the appropriateness of that change.
* Minimal Industry Knowledge
* Some project experience
* Some awareness of business analysis frameworks
* Exposure to working in small to medium scale change initiatives
* Experience in writing formal business documents
* Experience communicating with a wide array of people
* Comfortable using Microsoft Office products
* An understanding of domain experience
* Some knowledge of the Avaya telephony platform and associated applications
* Some knowledge of the Verint Call Recording
* Some awareness of Sharepoint
* Typically faces off to AVP/VP level stakeholders
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US.
With over 325 years of history and expertise in banking, they operate in over 40 countries and employ approximately 130,000 people. They move, lend, invest and protect money for customers and clients worldwide.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Values and Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at our client the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. They are an equal opportunity employer and are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of our client to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.