13 February England - Greater London, London Perm €42887.78 - €48844.41 per annum + bonus + benefits
Technology & Risk PMO Analyst required by my Leading Banking client in London.
Reporting to the Portfolio Manager, the PMO Analyst will be responsible for ensuring that Risk and Governance requirements are delivered and fully embedded across the division, as the organisation structures itself for future growth and undertakes major transformation initiatives.
This role will support both the Portfolio Manager and the Head of Technology and assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of:
1 Industry standard governance processes through creation of a divisional PMO capability.
2 Enterprise-wide risk processes and controls; own risk reporting within the technology and change teams, and regularly undertake and complete audit processes.
The following is required:
* Good PMO / Project Management background
* Working knowledge of project and operational risk and governance frameworks
* Demonstrable experience and knowledge of current compliance topics
* Have worked in a structured environment, or setup a more robust structure in a company
* Risk identification and assessment
* Experience managing and reporting for internal and external audits
* A solid grounding in Enterprise IT systems and processes
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Flexible, adaptable with the ability to work under pressure
Salary: Up to £36,000 - £41,000 + bonus + package
If you are interested in this Technology & Risk PMO Analyst position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.