2T RECRUITMENT LTD
2T RECRUITMENT LTD
02 October England - Greater London, London Perm €124722.84 - €152439.02 per annum + Excellent Bonus Structure
Fintech Sales Director | Partnership Development | Start-up with Huge Global Potential
Salary: £90,000 - £110,000 + Bonus
A Fintech in the Data space currently has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Director to find and develop new business within their biggest customers and help them make payments simple.
As an already successful Sales Manager you want to continue to lead and are ready to deal with the ambiguity present in small, fast growing environments. By evangelising about payments, you are able to get customers excited by the opportunities presented by this data sharing solution.
You should apply if you have:
* Strong senior sales experience.
* A desire to be at the forefront of change in the data management space.
* Evidence of repeated success within complex solutions and exceeding quota.
* Experience in closing complex deals in a B2B or B2B2C environment.
* Experience meeting CxO and LOB executives and other stakeholders.
* Experience working directly with customers and in conjunction with partners.
* A structured sales approach and experience with Salesforce.
* High activity: you are able to cover a large territory effectively and build a dynamic pipeline.
* A consultative style and the ability to become a trusted advisor and secure the sale.
* Attention to detail, are extremely organised and work well with others.
* Good presentation and client management skills.
* Experience selling APIs is not essential, but nice to have.
You will be responsible for finding and closing new business in the UK / European market. This will be done via your own efforts and in conjunction with your business partners in marketing, sales development and partnerships.
You will be engaging with senior stakeholders within the customer to identify and secure business. This will involve working with various departments, from finance and engineering to marketing and procurement; building a business case; securing a commercial arrangement; and ensuring a successful delivery. Their business model is aligned with the success of their customers: their success in getting paid links to their rewards.