The role of Trade Data Quality (TDQ) Technical Manager sits within the new TDQ function within GM Middle Office and reports to the Global Head of Trade Data Quality. The GM Middle Office sits within GM Operations. It is a globally aligned, cross asset operational structure positioned equidistant from the Front Office, Operations, Finance and Risk. The TDQ & Reporting component of the GM Middle Office, consists of 2 elements: the Trade Data Quality Control function and the Trade and Transaction Reporting Control function (T&TR)
The TDQ Technical Manager will provide a pivotal role in managing the technical build and execution of TDQ and T&TR Controls and MI, providing support to the Governance and Controls teams. Ensure continuous improvements and optimisation across different technologies and machine learning.
The purpose of the TDQ function is, as Control Owners of trade data quality, to execute controls and processes to facilitate the delivery of complete, accurate, timely and consistent trade data from the trading platforms through to the downstream consumer, with particular focus upon regulatory, risk and financial reporting. The purpose of the T&TR function is to ensure accurate and consistent regulatory reporting globally.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
* An individual with a strategic approach who can work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders to drive through significant change in aggressive timelines.
* Experience of Trade Data and/or associated Operational Controls.
* Experience in driving complex and large change initiatives through to delivery.
* Strong communication skills.
* Strong influencing skills.
* Finance and/or Risk control experience desirable
* Technical/IT background, knowledge of reporting packages, ETLs, (Lavastorm, Qlickview), databases, data analytics and programming.