Technical Delivery Manager
Radbroke, Barclays Technology Campus. Where the best talent in the world can build careers full of scope, variety and reward, by creating the technical solutions that meet today's demands, answer tomorrow's questions and redefine the future of finance.
A new role has become available within Digital Wealth space at our Technology Centre in Knutsford. The successful applicant will mostly be responsible for the delivery of key digital platforms focused on Wealth BU, and online portals. The ideal person should have experience in driving collaboration across different teams within a large team and to act as the main person accountable for the delivery and change management of a product or set of products through the use of internal teams, partners and 3rd party resources.
* To own the technical roadmap of Wealth Online Banking and related components
* To engage in stakeholder management include demand and capacity management
* To run budget discussions and agreement for full year delivery road map
* To support the Digital Wealth team within Channels for deliveries on wider estate
* To act as the UK lead for Digital Wealth team in CE providing support to team members
* To mentor and progress team members
* Technical expertise in Java stack with exposure to design, arch, dev, test, deploy (full SDLC)
* Project Management/Business Change experience in cross functional teams
* Confident and strong ability to influence key Stakeholders through presenting and interpreting data
* Experience presenting and discussing with senior - internal and external, and across the Group
* Successful people leadership at a senior level within a large organisation
* Maintaining an in-depth understanding of relevant and up to date technical knowledge, applications and techniques
* Using technical knowledge to create new opportunities and solutions
* High level technical skills and across a number of technologies used within the Digital Teams
* Experience within a large-scale blue-chip organizations such as Barclays
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
Barclays is an equal opportunity employer and are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. For more detailed information, please visit our dedicated Diversity and Inclusion site here.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now