Radbroke. Barclays Technology Campus. Where the best talent in the world can build careers full of scope, variety and reward, by creating the technical solutions that meet today's demands, answer tomorrow's questions and redefine the future of finance.
Job Title: Technical Delivery Manager
Location: Radbroke Hall, Knutsford, Cheshire
This role will support the Mortgages Portfolio in delivering their Strategic investment change portfolio.
* To lead component teams in the delivery of software releases for Mortgages Sales and Originations product across the end-to-end software development lifecycle through the use of internal & 3rd party resources.
* To build and maintain good client relationships, working closely with project managers to ensure effective delivery within the required project timescales and budget.
* To build and maintain good stakeholder relationships in line with stakeholder map.
* Plan, coordinate, and supervise all activities related to the design, development, testing and deployment of a Monthly release for an application Product (or number of products within the Application Group). Co-ordinate the demands of a number of projects into one delivery plan.
* Project management skills and an ability for assessing/managing the project risk.
* Develop and maintain effective relationships with teams across the organisation, ensuring effective delivery of applications into the production environment.
* Liaise with project / product managers, keeping them updated on release progress against milestones, risks, issues and finances.
* Develop and maintain effective relationships with Technology team(s) to ensure changes deliver to time, cost and quality measures.
* Develop and maintain effective stakeholder relationships.
* Aptitude to learn tools/apps/processes/domains and proficient in test management methodologies and practices
* Development background
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US.
With over 325 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 40 countries and employs approximately 130,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.