At the Support Centre, you will be the face of a blue-chip company, overseeing a best in class sales, product and technical support team. You will manage and direct a service team to showcase innovative problem-solving combined with excellent people skills to ensure the clients users receive the best possible experience at all points of the customer journey. You will help to educate your team members about products and processes while independently keeping your own technical knowledge up to date.
The Support centre is a premium location for repairs, customer support and advice on the high street, you will offer support across: smartphones, tablets, wearables and accessories with the ability to conduct 'in warranty' and 'out of warranty' repairs.
Your Support Advisor team will quickly diagnose product issues, explaining situations with patience and understanding. After determining whether repairs can be done or a replacement is needed, they will then offer solutions to quickly resolve problems and get the clients users back to enjoying their devices.
You will also need a strong sales and customer focus, able to offer excellent customer experiences and ultimately ensure you bring to life premium products in an engaging environment by demonstrating the unique features of the clients technology.
* Proven track record supporting and developing a highly skilled and diverse team.
* Highly motivated, your team will be the face of one of the most recognisable brands in the world and will need to live and breathe its values and beliefs.
* Innovation led, be at the forefront of a new and dynamic retail experience, moving away from tried and tested models with the courage to stand apart and inspire others to do the same.
* Strong people skills, able to adapt your team to a very fast paced industry.
* Ability to deliver outstanding customer service and lead by example within your centre.
* Ability to remain calm and clear, deliver excellent customer service while trouble shooting and resolving technical issues.
* Excellent timekeeping and delivering adaptable process management - ensuring your team completes repairs and resolutions within agreed timeframes.
* Technical ability - will be trained to level 1 service support across all of the clients mobile devices.
You will also be called upon to:
* Motivate your team to deliver excellence through measurable performance indicators, including customer satisfaction, net promoter scoring (NPS), repair rates and device turnaround times.
* Take pride and ownership of your Store environment, aspiring to showcase the brand experience to the highest possible standards. While maintaining company standards and guidelines.
* Ensuring you are working together with your team to live and breathe the clients Vision.
This role will see you working for Blue Square whilst supporting Samsung.