Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job Title: Structuring Analyst
Corporate Title: Analyst
Division: Corporate & Investment Bank
The Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) combines Deutsche Bank's Corporate Finance, Equities and Fixed Income & Currencies, Global Capital Markets, Global Transaction Banking and Institutional Client Group businesses. This division was created in 2017 to enable the bank to deliver a better service to clients and a more focused resource allocation by closely aligning product and sales efforts.
The CIB division is looking for Structuring Analysts for its established Birmingham front office. We have several Structuring and Structured Finance desks which are looking to attract high calibre hires for their respective businesses, to start in 2018.
Full on-the-job training will be provided, including support towards gaining Financial Conduct Authority certification. Classroom based technical skills and product training will be made available. You will have access to a buddy network with peers across the platform and a mentoring scheme to help you grow and evolve as your career takes shape.
* Preparing generic and tailored marketing materials, such as presentations, emails and product guide sheets
* Modelling new and existing transactions
* Indicative pricing of trades using Deutsche Bank pricing tools
* Preparing term-sheets
* Conducting market analysis and generating trade ideas
* Managing internal parties and the internal approval process for transactions
Skills & Qualifications:
* Educated to Bachelor's degree level or equivalent qualification/relevant work experienc
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS), including knowledge of Microsoft Excel
* Experience of based cash flow modelling and valuations is beneficial
* Keen interest in financial markets and investment products
* Highly motivated with a strong willingness to learn and take on new challenges
* Diligent, efficient and able to manage multiple conflicting deliverables, including working under pressure
* Comfortable in a technical environment
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with strict attention to detail
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.