* Excellent business skills (stakeholder management etc)
* Previous experience on Stress Testing is preferable
* Previous experience in risk is preferable (Credit Risk)
* Broad regulatory exposure in previous roles
* Good data skills
* Produce requirements and design proposals to Product Owner, setting the quality threshold for team output.
* Act as a reviewer and quality gate for analysis output for the EBA and BOE components of the Programme
* Challenge IT to ensure designs are addressing the user requirements and the root cause.
* Participation in the process from product owner approval to functional design completion ensuring the functionality/benefits envisaged are delivered.
* Recognise changes within sphere of control which are liable to impact other systems / work streams and communicate effectively
* Set the team work ethic, dynamic, attitude through effective management, setting an example and acting as a benchmark.
* Oversee and participate in the testing cycle and own the resolution of defects pertaining to requirement and design.
* Work with Product Owner and other SMEs to document user guides and training materials. Lead training of end users
* Strong industry and function knowledge, specifically Financial Services working on Regulatory or Statutory change programmes
* Experience of Agile Project Delivery lifecycle, the roles and responsibilities on large projects and the motivations of the actors involved.
* Experience of working in large scale change programmes.
* Experience of stakeholder management
* Extensive experience of working with a range of project methodologies and proven track record of executing within the organisations project preferred methodology.
* Advantageous to have Forecasting, Planning or Stress Testing experience with knowledge of FDSF or EBA projections templates
* Experience and knowledge to guide and inform IT to ensure all aspects of requirements are considered in Technical Design
* Process transformation, Lean, Six Sigma would be advantageous
Professional Experience & Knowledge