Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job Title: Solution Architect
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Division: Anti Financial Crime Technology
Location: London Hiring
The AFC (Anti Financial Crime) Analytics Programme, is part of the AFC portfolio, and encompasses the Implementation of industry standard software with best of breed configurable rules modelling capabilities for the purpose of detecting, investigating and preventing financial crime and improving AFC controls.
* Supporting the engineering practice for multiple AFC programmes, involved from programme inception to deliver solutions across the domain
* Analysing requirements, modelling and producing fit for purpose Solution Architecture
* Modelling the future state of architecture and providing good practices and guidelines
* Formulating and creating functional / non-functional specification documentations in close partnership with engineering teams. Complete and elaborate functional design in accordance with the defined principles, blueprints, standards, patterns, etc
* Ability to grasp and manage complexity of the data integration environment, in both a business and technical sense, understanding data and process flows through data integration layer and downstream/upstream systems dependencies
* Being innovative and thinking creatively, showing willingness to apply new approaches to solving problems and learning new methods and technologies
* Driving best practices in and may tactically support highest priority releases and/or enhancements to large or critical systems
* Implementing best practices around requirement gathering methodologies and requirement documentation procedures
Skills & Qualifications:
* Proven experience in IT change projects and varying project / programme environments including Waterfall, Scrum & Agile
* Previous experience in architecture and software design in a distributed Agile environment combined with an understanding of architecture governance
* Proven experience in a financial domain (capital markets, transaction banking, and wealth management) and/or related support functions
* Advanced analytical and problem solving experience and ability to independently identify issues, grasp new concepts & provide insights and solutions.
* Excellent communication and documentation / presentation skills and fluency in English (written/verbal)
* Self-motivated and have flexibility to work autonomously coupled with ability to work in virtual teams and matrix/global organisations
* Ability to influence and motivate other team members and stakeholders through strong dialogue, facilitation and persuasiveness. Able to act as a point of escalation for team members
* A track record of delivery in the Anti-Financial Crime Domain would be beneficial
* Educated to Bachelor's Degree level or equivalent qualification/ relevant work experience in Business Analysis certification e.g. Information Systems Examination Board (ISEB)/ British Computer Society (BCS) or IIBA (and/or relevant work experience)
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.