Africa Transitions. Service Management Team
Barclays Bank Plc is in the process of selling down its stake in Barclays Africa Group Limited (BAGL) and as part of this process; Barclays will manage the separation of the services that is currently leveraged by Africa in a controlled and responsible manner.
A Transition Services Agreement (TSA) has been put in place that will govern the management and delivery of these services during the separation period. The Service Management function has been established to manage the effective delivery and transition of the services to Africa.
* The role will be responsible for the management and administration of the SRM processes, in particular in creating aggregated service reporting, maintaining and managing the service catalogue, KPI master log and relevant action and escalation logs and facilitating service governance meetings
* The role will be responsible for applying service management principles and practices and support the day-to-day execution of the Service Management framework, ensuring effective delivery of all key reporting and oversight processes to ensure we fulfil our regulatory and contractual obligations
* The role will provide monitoring, reporting and execution of the Service Management processes
The candidate should be able to demonstrate the skills and competencies outlined below in order to ensure the continuous strong performance of the Service Management function and achievement of Barclays Plc's obligations under the TSA
* Experience in Service Management roles in Financial Services
* Knowledge of service management of shared services, gained through experience in service management and delivery roles in Operations or Technology
* Experience of working within or managing outsourced services is preferred
* Conversant in ITIL methodology
* Experience in a consulting environment, preferably in Financial services on outsourcing and or divestment projects.
* Ability to pull information from multiple sources and present it in power point for consumption of senior stakeholders
* Worked within a matrix environment with geographically dispersed teams.
* Advanced skills in excel and PowerPoint
* Service management experience, however, any evidence of managing performance & risk of services would be beneficial
* Contributes to the development and implementation of standards and procedures
* Ability to work with minimum of supervision, proactively driving their own agenda.
* Strong financial services experience.