Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job title: Service Management Analyst
Corporate title: Associate
You will be a part of our technology team which is responsible for the Banks entire Information Technology (IT) infrastructure and the development, implementation, and protection of the software required to support all of the Banks businesses.
With award-winning mobile banking apps and trading systems, our technology platforms help Deutsche Bank deliver high quality products to clients. Naturally, we make sure that the Global Equity Derivatives (GED) business run - but we also develop collaboration platforms and workspaces that help our people share their knowledge, expertise and passion for our business.
You will be part of a highly motivated, technically strong Trade Floor Support team providing dedicated desktop support to over 2000 Front Office users working across different product lines. You'll be directly involved in the deployment of all front office technology projects and also have a responsibility to minting the Disaster Recovery site
* Day to Day processing of Incident tickets via Deutsche Bank's in-house call management system in an Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) aligned environment.
* Contributing to the team's overall performance target for Service Level Agreements (SLA's) relating to call pick up/response times and aged tickets
* Delivering a focused client service through ad-hoc troubleshooting and problem solving for end user queries
* Providing high level support to the GED business users
* Identifying, troubleshooting and responding to emergency situations impacting live trading
* Escalating problems pro-actively and ensure all users are kept aware of issues and their development
* Running strategic drives focusing on Collecting and reporting errors and improvements to appropriate teams
* Proactively monitoring Key business desk and providing a solution/root cause analysis in collaboration with Technology groups
* Extensive intra-bank liaison, especially with the business areas In-depth knowledge and ability to support of Risk, Profit and Loss (PnL), Trade Life Cycle, Market Data Services, Trading Systems and Market Feeds, specifically Bloomberg and Reuters, and other in-house Apps
* Assisting with upgrades and deployment of the platform changes across the suite of business applications
* Creating and maintaining a knowledge base, support scripts, documentation and procedures
Skills & Experience:
* Demonstrable IT experience within a large corporate front-office environment, specifically in the area of desk side for trade floors in the Financial Services industry
* Strong client facing skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
* Experience of supporting complex application and hardware configurations
* ITIL / best practice service context
* Strong analytical/trouble shooting skills
* Python, Pearl scripting
* Sybase, Oracle database experienced must (SQL and trouble shooting)
* Unix environment experience
* Grid computing, distributed application experience
* Equity derivative business knowledge required
* Indepth understanding of intraday, eod, batch management, price, delta and other Greeks
* PnL attribution, scenario stress runs
* Knowledge of Networks
* Market data experience (Reuters and Bloomberg)
* Understanding of Trading systems
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.