04 January England - Greater London, London Perm €95306.17 - €107219.44 per annum + bonus + good package
Service Delivery Manager required by my Leading Banking client in London.
My client are looking for a talented individual to manage the IT service provided to the Central Bank Functions and work with them to build and deliver a roadmap of change to improve their systems and processes. The role will have responsibility for Delivery Management, Service Management and Vendor Management for these functions.
This role requires both Commercial and Technology Service Delivery Management experience.
You'll be required to communicate and deliver the IT strategy as it applies to the Central Functions and work with the CIO to evolve the strategy where needed.
You'll also be required to build strong stakeholder relationships, and in turn leverage this so that run and change are aligned, funded, resourced and managed throughout the lifecycle.
This is a great opportunity to work for a Leading Bank in a key area of the business, somewhere where you can make your mark in the organisation.
The following skills / experience is required:
* Strong Service Delivery background
* Track record in managing third party vendors to deliver software support and solutions
* Financial Services or Regulated industry background
* Previously worked with Application Support and Service Desk teams
* Gravitas and ability to influence senior stakeholders
* Good customer service orientation
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000 + bonus + package
If you are interested in this Service Delivery Manager position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.