07 August England - Greater London, London Perm €59566.36 - €83392.90 per annum + Bonus + Package + Home Working
My client, a leading independent cyber security consulting firm, is looking for a Senior Security Consultant to join their team in London.
Role: Senior Security Consultant
Location: City, London
Salary: £50-70k + bonus + package + home working
Each member of the team has over 10 years experience in their chosen field and are dedicated to providing a world class service. The firm has built an impressive client base that includes major clients within the financial services, telecoms, ecommerce, defence and energy sectors.
They are looking for a strong Security Consultant (CISSP certified), who's wanting to further their career and begin studying for the QSA exams almost immediately. Upon completion of the QSA, you'll be responsible for:
- Information security assessments.
- Leading ISO 27001 Compliance projects.
- Involvement with projects in web or mobile application testing, or infrastructure testing.
- Delivering PCI DSS Compliance projects, including remediation, advisory and audit.
- 3+ years experience of delivering hands-on audit and advisory projects.
- Strong IT background in cloud, network, workstation and server technologies.
- You should hold (or be working toward) at least one of the following qualifications: CISSP / QSA (and prepared to work for the other)
- Full knowledge of ISO 27001would be advantageous
If you'd like to know more, please respond with an updated CV ASAP and I'll get back to you.