I am proud to be working with a Digital Marketing Agency that aids clients in all aspects of their online marketing. Due to recent expansion and demand my client are looking to recruit a talented SEO to work within their diverse client base to develop organic digital marketing strategies.
Are you an experienced SEO Executive who will encompass the management of clients, manage a department of SEO executives and copywriters, coordinate all SEO activity, integrating SEO strategies and delivering tangible results to be reported to clients and their directors.
qualifications, experience & requirements:
The successful applicant for this role must meet the following requirements and demonstrate the deployment and extensive knowledge of search engines and SEO best practices.
* An extensive and proven knowledge of on-site and off-site SEO using 'white hat' methods.
* A high level of written and verbal communication skills.
* Stay up to date with the industry and required skillsets.
* Have an in-depth knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console and SEO related tools such as Ahrefs, Majestic, Screaming Frog etc.
* A proven knowledge and experience in Google Penalty Recovery.
* Keyword and content research.
* Strong client management skills
* Technical SEO auditing skillset such as 301 redirects, htaccess and code modifications, xml sitemaps etc.
* The ability to develop staff to aid your role and workflow.
* Production of content for use with key organic strategies.
* Experience using CMS platforms such as WordPress and Magento.
* Web development / programming knowledge.
* Experience of schema.org and structured data.
* Page / site speed optimisation.
Required Experience & Qualifications
* A minimum of 3 years of industry experience.
* Experience within an agency environment.
Desirable Experience & Qualifications
* In house experience.
* Google Analytics or AdWords qualifications.
* A postgraduate degree in a related field.
* Management experience.
If you are an experienced SEO with a proven track record of delivering results for clients and are looking to develop a department within a relaxed, vibrant and growing agency, then please get in touch today!
All employees have choice of a fantastic array of benefits including competitive salaries, skill development, holidays and more listed below:
* Competitive Salary
* 21 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Extra Holidays (incurred per year of service)
* Quality Hardware and Software
* Training and Qualification Opportunities
* Industry Conference and Seminar Opportunities
* Pension Scheme
£28,000 to £35,000 dependant on experience.