Engineering & development
Engineering & development
Job Title: Senior SAP GRC Developer
Location: Radbroke, UK
SAP GRC Technology
The SAP GRC Technology team are responsible for the ensuring that the SAP applications across Barclays meet the technology control requirements of the firm. This involves working closely with control functions (Technology Risk, GIS, IRM etc.), SAP technology teams and, business units to define processes and standards for SAP applications and build the SAP GRC application to automate and manage.
* The role holder owns and drives development of the SAP GRC application and associated technologies within Barclays to provide innovative and automated solutions for managing technology controls across the Barclays SAP landscapes
* The role holder manages and builds relationships with stakeholders across business areas, control functions and SAP technology teams to drive and promote continuous improvement of the control environment
* The technical design, presentation and timely delivery of automated solutions using SAP GRC AC10.0 which meet business needs.
* Manage all aspects of the pre-release process including requirements gathering, documentation, design, prototyping and testing.
* Own, manage and develop the access risks and rules within the SAP GRC product
* Build constructive relationships with our internal customers (Business, Regulatory, IT) based on mutual respect and trust (Business, Regulatory, IT).
* Contribute to the development and delivery of the wider GRC roadmap including service pack roll-outs and upgrades.
* Provide SME-level assistance and knowledge transfer to colleagues as required including L3 support services. GRC training, presentations and documentation.
* Evangelise SAP GRC to the Business. Pro-actively promote its capabilities.
* Have demonstrable experience of SAP Governance Risk & Compliance Access Controls (10.x). Ideally experience in Emergency Access Management (EAM), Access Risk Analysis (ARA), Compliant User Provisioning sub-modules of Multi-Stage-Multi-Path workflows
* Have experience of designing, implementing and/or supporting SAP security concepts for ECC, BW & SRP.
* Practical experience or working knowledge of ABAP coding
* Fluency in MS Office products.
* Strong analytical, problem solving skills.
* Knowledge of Success Factors security, S/4 HANA security and Portal security would be advantageous.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
* Capable of effectively presenting information to varied audiences, including senior management.
* Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
* Highly organised and disciplined.
* Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
* Proactive, motivated individual able to plan and prioritise own workload with minimum supervision.
* Able to drive and respond positively to change.
* Strong attention to detail, and a real commitment to delivering high quality outputs which are right first time.
Ability to build and maintain good working relationships with all stakeholders regardless of organisational position, and geography, and encourages others to do likewise. Collaborate with a broad range of business and functional stakeholders.
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.