Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job title: Senior Regulatory Specialist Advisor
Corporate title: Vice President
Division: Regulation, Compliance and Anti-Financial Crime
You'll be supporting the UKI (United Kingdom and Ireland) and EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) Regional Head of Regulatory Compliance in identifying future regulatory developments impacting both wholesale and retail businesses in Deutsche Bank. You will be working with other stakeholders to communicate and understand these developments. You'll support colleagues in other regions to ensure that a timely and accurate assessment of the developments is made in advance of the compliance date. You may also facilitate the implementation of required changes to current policies, procedures, systems and controls and advise on new regulations.
You will also be part of a global team, Group Regulatory Compliance (GRC), which supports the Compliance function and other key stakeholders across the globe.
* Ensuring the timely identification and dissemination of the UKI and EMEA's forthcoming regulatory developments to key stakeholders in accordance with GRC's Key Operating Procedures
* Supporting the assessment by Compliance of UKI and EMEA forthcoming regulatory developments and the creation of associated Management Information
* Further enhancing processes and procedures owned by GRC on behalf of the UKI/EMEA region, to make sure regional processes and procedures align to the global model and are fit for purpose
* Contributing to the development of a replacement Information Technology tool used by GRC globally to deliver its work product including assessing and where necessary testing and challenging the fitness for purpose of enhancements delivered by the vendor and internal providers
* Supporting the provision of an inventory of material rules and regulations to teams in the Compliance Department managing the risk assessment processes
* Coordinating with colleagues across the globe to ensure that qualitative reports are accurate and timely
Skills & Qualifications:
* Experience in understanding new financial services laws and regulations and assessing their impact and relevance to the different businesses of the bank, in more than one jurisdiction
* Experience in working on ad hoc, multi-disciplinary projects across complex organisations
* An aptitude for learning and remaining current on industry rules, regulations and best practices including having an interest in how innovations in technology can make processes more efficient
* Ability to listen to, influence and support GRC management deliver their goals
* A delivery-focused and self-disciplined approach with an ability to be flexible, proactive and work under pressure within tight deadlines across different time zones, whilst maintaining a high quality work product
* A collaborative approach to challenging the work product of others
* Legal training is beneficial
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.