Barclays Investment Bank are seeking an Senior Project Manger to work within Barclays Investment Bank. Strategic and Regulatory Change manages large scale strategic cross-function change programmes within Barclays, typically providing the Programme & Project Management resources delivering front-to-back functional deliverables across organisational boundaries. The portfolio of Programmes changes year-on-year and is reflective of business growth and control objectives.
Senior Project Manager - Invesment Bank overall purpose of role:
This role is for a Senior Project Manager - Invesment Bank to support the IB Strategic and Regulatory Change Team with the implementation planning and execution aspects of the EOD Standardisation Programme, which is one of the Strategic Outcomes the firm is looking to achieve as part of the implementation of the IB's IT & Data Strategy.
Senior Project Manager - Invesment Bank Key Accountabilities and Skills required:
* Define implementation approach and plan in line with the strategic vision of the EOD Standardisation Programme and the preferred methodology of the organisation
* Act as the day-to-day lead for implementation planning, in terms of defining the approach, status reporting, risk & issue management, dependency management, change management, etc.
* Participate in reviewing artefacts and offer advice and feedback/knowledge to ensure tasks are carried out in accordance within risk and control guidelines
* Show the ability to take ownership of issues, manage through to a successful resolution and communicate effectively to programme governance forums and senior stakeholders
* Liaise with Programme Team and ensure that the work is fully aligned with the Programme deliverables and regulatory requirements
* Co-ordinate with other EOD Standardisation workstreams, other Functions and programme teams to ensure alignment of any shared requirements and dependencies
* Demonstrate credibility when dealing with stakeholders across both business and functional units up to Managing Director level
* Establish effective working relationships with key stakeholders across both business and functional units
* Broad knowledge and understanding of front-to-back securities processing and trade lifecycle events with a particular emphasis on EOD processes across Middle Office, Finance, Risk and Treasury