Job Title: Senior Project Manager - Client Reporting/ Performance Attribution (Asset Management)
Department: Product division
As a global investment manager, we help institutions, intermediaries and individuals across the planet meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future. But as the world changes, so do our clients' needs.
That's why we have a long history of adapting to suit the times and keeping our focus on what matters most to our clients. Doing this takes experience and expertise. We bring together people and data to spot the trends that will shape the future. This provides a unique perspective which allows us to always invest with conviction. We are responsible for £418.2 billion (€476.3 billion/$543.3 billion)* of assets for our clients who trust us to deliver sustainable returns. We remain determined to build future prosperity for them, and for all of society.
Today, we have 4,100 people across six continents who focus on doing just this. We are a global business that's managed locally. This allows us to always keep our clients' needs at the heart of everything we do. For over two centuries and more than seven generations we've grown and developed our expertise in tandem with our clients' needs and interests. Explore our interactive timeline to see how we've been shaping financial futures since our very beginnings.
*as at 30 June 2017
Overview of Role
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for supporting internal business customers to help deliver change across a number of areas. You will be working closely with the Programme Director, project teams and Heads of Department and will have responsibility for running multiple projects in parallel whilst ensuring they are planned, executed and delivered successfully and within the correct governance structure.
* Establish project(s) structure and governance
* Monitoring and controlling of the projects to deliver the scope, to time and budget
* Create & maintain project plans, RAID logs and RAG reports across a range of projects
* Develop effective relationships across the business and technology areas
* Mentor & train Junior Project Managers within the team
* Excellent understanding of the Asset Management industry
* Experience of working in an Agile environment (preferably SAFe)
* Knowledge of regulatory change, client reporting and/or Operations change
* Solid Project management experience
* Strong communication skills and stakeholder management
* Managing business change
* Experience of leading/mentoring junior members of the team
* Project Management certification
* Experience of both large and small scale change projects
* Demonstrable experience of managing projects in any of the following areas: Regulatory; Operations; Client Reporting
* Working knowledge of equities, fixed income & derivative asset classes
* Schroders is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.