Job Title Programme Management OfficerLocation London
This role is for a senior programme management officer, responsible for supporting the IB Strategic & Regulatory Change team in the delivery of projects and programmes.
The PMO will be part of the PMO Practice within SRC and will be allocated to work with specified project or programme managers on their initiatives for specified periods of time; this may be for the duration of the initiative or to cover specific periods of work.
* Manage the planning process for the programme, facilitate planning workshops and create plans, budgets and staffing profiles. Work with initiative stakeholders to actively manage day to day activities, ensuring delivery accountability is in place across the initiative
* Ensure the initiative's schedule is accurately represented by milestones and maintain the status of those milestones
* Coordinate the reporting process in accordance with Group and IB Portfolio Management standards.
* Develop and manage the initiative's communication strategy and plan
* Manage and coordinate the programme/project governance structure and meetings assisting the programme manager in the preparation of materials, minutes and actions
* Monitor Group Standards and tools compliance by PMs and delivery teams, perform assessments and track remedial actions.
* Keep the strategic reporting tool up to date with a current and accurate record of project plan and status
* Pro-actively maintain the programme/project CRAID log and assist programme manager and work stream leads in the management and resolution of issues & risks;
* Co-ordinate the creation of programme budgets and manage the tracking and reporting of programme spend
* Degree qualified (or equivalent)
* Broad financial services experience
* Strong analysis skills
* MS Suite (incl Project, Excel and SharePoint)
* Use of Project Portfolio Management tools (e.g. HP PPM, Clarity, Planview etc)
* Solid knowledge of project management methodologies
* Experience of managing change in complex environment
* Understanding of risk management & regulatory demands
* Understanding of the agile delivery methodology
* Project Management accreditation preferable
* Experienced PMO with a demonstrable track record working on financial services initiatives, ideally with regulatory cross functional delivery impact. VP level demonstrable Project Management Office experience (5 - 8+ years)
* In-depth knowledge of project office and project management function
* Good financial management experience
* Ability to network and influence others and work with senior stakeholders
* Prior experience of working in a corporate banking environment advantageous