2T RECRUITMENT LTD
2T RECRUITMENT LTD
Senior Pensions Administrator
£21,000 a year
Our Life & Pensions Client are currently recruiting a confident and experienced Senior Administrator to join their growing team in Romford.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
These include but are not limited to:
* Having detailed knowledge of the administration activities and processes.
* Responding to all Client enquiries.
* Operating an effective diary system and maintaining the daily work logging system.
* Monitoring and reconciling cashbooks and relevant accounting systems.
* Processing and checking transfers, divorce cases, retirements, deaths and individual switch requests.
* Processing and checking claims for unpaid pension contributions for members employed by companies placed in receivership or liquidation.
* Maintaining the appropriate database records.
* Carrying out member tracing as required.
* Assisting with integration of new clients.
* Processing and checking unit investments, disinvestments and switches.
* Processing and checking payments using the online banking system.
* Assisting in reviewing all communications issued to members/ clients.
* Generating and checking non-standard letters for complex cases
* Monitoring the effectiveness of the administration system and related processes.
* Working towards overall goals of the Data Management and Pensions Administration teams.
Experience of handling a variety of Pensions Administrator duties is a must. Please do not apply for this position if you do not have this experience.
Start date: Immediate/ASAP
Terms of employment:
* Full-time 37.5hours per week (Flexible working)The salary for this position is £21,000 per annum dependant on experience
* After successful completion of a 6 month probationary period employees will be enrolled into the Company's Life Assurance and Income Protection Schemes
* Please note that this position is based in Romford, Essex (RM1)
Job Type: Full-time
* Pensions Administration: 1 years
Please submit a copy of your CV when applying for this position. We look forward to helping you find your next exciting career move!