If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Securities Services team, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
This new role will provide comprehensive management support to the Global Product Management function residing within HSBC Securities Services (HSS). The Global Product Management team is responsible for the definition, design and maintenance of products and services across our key markets in order to achieve revenue growth, cost management and principles of global standards.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
* Financial / Analytical discipline e.g. management accountant qualification
* Securities Services or general Financial Services career background, minimum of 5 years expertise
* Broad understanding of the Product Management lifecycle and Operating model components
* Ability to work on a standalone basis and exhibit a structured and effective approach to producing detailed deliverables
* Ability to work under pressure on time bound initiatives and communicating effectively across the organisation
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.