KEY WORK OUTPUTS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
* Establish the Design Hub as the go to resource for creative services within the business and ensure it is used for developing communication material aligned to business objectives.
* Bring new production models and ways of creating content into the marketing practice.
* Develop new ways of working to make content creation more effective and more efficient.
* Ensure all briefs are clear and work delivered is on brief.
* Plan, manage and monitor resources carefully.
* Demonstrate a strong business/ financial benefit for having this resource in house.
* Develop volume plans working with key internal business areas to ensure right level of resourcing.
* Ensure client expectations are met and managed to maintain high client satisfaction.
* Train and develop the designers to deliver high quality work which is on brand with minimum rounds of amends.
* Manage multiple briefs at a time, prioritising when necessary and providing updates to the business brief owner and Head of Content.
* Work closely with external agencies to ensure consistency across all communication.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
* Educated to degree level or equivalent professional experience
* Extensive experience (10 years plus) in content creation and production
* Has previous experience in de-coupling creative ideas and production.
* Experience 5 years plus of managing similar type of resource
* Agency experience would be highly beneficial
* Experience in managing senior level stakeholders
* Exceptional project management skills
* Organised and able to prioritise time sensitive projects
* Strong communication skills
* Social and digital content expertise
* Passionate about creative design and branding.
* Line/ people management responsibility
* Budget responsibility