This role sits within my clients' global FRTB programme core implementation team. The 2 major projects are:
* Implementing a new global risk platform
* Implementing the FRTB Standardised (SA) & Internal Model (IMA) Approaches
The senior developer will work towards implementing new and enhancing existing application components. This requires involvement in the full project life cycle from the initial project technical proposal through to analysis, design, implementation and subsequent production rollout and support. This role will expose the individual to the market risk management business areas group-wide.
The following is required:
* Extensive experience in Java and JEE
* Extensive experience with ActivePivot
* Implementation of enterprise risk management solutions using ActivePivot
* Experience in using object oriented analysis
* Extensive experience working within an Agile team
* Experience in using TDD/BDD agile methodology
Rate: Up to £800/day
Duration: 12 months +
If you are interested in this Java & ActivePivot Developer (Active Pivot) position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.