Non Stop Recruitment
Non Stop Recruitment
Senior Data Scientist - use your passion for data to provide insights in the world of financial crime at a Top Tier Bank
Do you have a passion for business architecture and creating best of breed solutions across a large group of customers? The big data revolution is driving new insights into the area of Anti Money Laundering.
We are working with a company who are investing in talent across their analytics and Data areas, our client is looking to harness the huge new amounts of information at their disposal to spot and prevent financial crime.
My client is a top tier bank you are in the process of expanding their expertise in the field of analytics and Data Science. Working within their Strategic hub you will be providing the bank with insights and solutions in preventing financial crime. You will be using Data to provide these insights around customer behaviour across a large amount of transactions.
You will be able to use your knowledge and skill with Hadoop technology, big data, and programming languages such as R and Python, utilising your strong background in applied mathematics, statistics, advanced computing, visualisation, data engineering and specific domain expertise to add value.
Your experience will encompass:
* a combination of applied mathematics, statistics, advanced computing (machine learning, artificial intelligence), visualisation, data engineering. Specific domain expertise in the area of combatting financial crime and/or a strong R&D background would be an advantage.
* Experience working within the Hadoop ecosystem, in addition to strong technical skills in analytical languages such as Python, R, SQL, SAS. Specific knowledge of Spark and/or graph theory is an advantage.
* Top level academic results including a relevant degree education at BSc or MSc level
* High quality further education, preferably a science background/PhD
* Demonstrable, inquisitive nature with the ability to pursue lines of inquiry independently
* can communicate/present fluently to audiences at differing ability levels on fields outside of their own technical domain
* Demonstrable interest in the Financial Crime subject area and context
This is an exciting opportunity as you will be at the forefront of investigative analytics and progressive data science.
Be the First to Apply!
Send your CV to me Jessica Knoblauch, J.Knoblauch@nonstop-recruitment.com or call me +41435080816 Ext. 3148
NonStop is part of the largest recruitment and most dynamic agencies in Europe. We spend a lot of time training our consultants to become real experts in their field in order to have the best customer service alongside the best working ethics.