New 17 May England - Greater London, London Temp €416.96 - €476.53 per day + excellent bonus + package
Data Developer (SQL) required by our Asset Management client in London.
My Client, a very successful Asset Management firm, are looking for a talented Data Developer to work within a data team, responsible for developing the enterprise data warehouse strategy and maintaining financial databases.
* Help develop the enterprise data warehouse strategy.
* Ensure the smooth running of all processes that use or derive data from data feeds.
* Help develop robust data reconciliation infrastructure.
* Design, modify and test ETL packages and reports using SSIS and SSRS.
* Produce performance & risk reports using Microsoft SSRS.
Therefore the ideal candidate will be able to translate financial requests from both internal and external clients into automated technical solutions utilising their interpersonal skills in an extremely fast paced environment.
The following is required:
* Previous Asset Management / Investment Management / Hedgefund background
* Familiarity with SQL Server versions 2012+
Experience across the MS BI stack.
T-SQL: proficient in querying, views, stored procedures and windowing functions
Optimization, Execution plans, Indexing
Graduate with a minimum 2:1 or equivalent
Rate: Up to £400/day
Duration: 6 months +
If you are interested in this Data Developer position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.