Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job Title: Senior Counsel
Corporate Title: Vice President
You will be joining the legal team that works with the London-based Global Credit Trading Business. The team is responsible for providing robust legal risk advice on all aspects of transactions, from design to completion.
* Working with traders, structurers, other control functions and counterparties on new and existing transactions
* Engaging/supervising external counsel and reviewing transaction documentation
* Using legal knowledge and commercial understanding to assess transactions from all relevant perspectives (regulatory, legal, reputational and economic) to help ensure that risk is minimised when executing deals
* Advising on structured repos and securities lending arrangements, complex derivatives (including index-linked transactions and credit derivative products), structured lending transactions, pensions transactions and/or insurance-related risk and complex repackaging transactions
Skills & Qualifications:
* Educated to Bachelor's degree level or equivalent qualification/relevant work experience
* Qualified solicitor (or international equivalent)
* Strong technical legal skills
* A willingness to tackle new products and issues
* Experience of regulatory issues currently impacting relevant businesses
* Significant experience of financing and derivative documentation
* Excellent relationship management skills
* Highly organised and capable of handling a diverse and heavy workload
* Eager to develop institutional knowledge
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.