Responsible for management of incentive agreements through the sales process whilst ensuring:
1 compliance to IFR separation requirements,
2 adherence to financial governance framework,
3 accurate record keeping (progress tracking & adherence to controls) and,
4 accurate and timely execution of agreements to meet client expectations. The role holder should be the subject matter expert on all aspects of incentive agreements pipeline management and provide advice and guidance to client facing staff and the wider community of stakeholders (Client Incentive Market Specialists, Business Units, Legal, Finance, Tax, GIG Members, Global teams outside of Europe) who support the sales process.Client incentive agreements include, but not limited to: Growth agreements with issuers, acquirers, merchants: Visa Checkout incentive agreements; Visa Direct incentive agreements; Various other incentive agreements;
* Act as expert on end-to-end contract management (inception to contract execution), managing complexity of procedure, alignment, and compliance with guidance only required in the most complex situations.
* Responsible for ensuring assigned deals are progressed and tracked to deadlines, whilst working independently to resolve issues and influence senior stakeholders.
* Delivery of subject matter expert advice, across sales process participants, on sales process, compliance requirements and principles and policies in relation to offer construction and contract development.
* Responsible for anticipating, identifying and resolving issues of procedure, capacity, interpretation, misalignment or lack of technical understanding across the sales process stakeholders.
* Ensure appropriate quality/validation on deal inputs and contracts by applying an in-depth understanding of separation requirement e.g. sensitive information.
* Direct the client facing teams and Business Units in navigating the separation compliance requirements, and coordinating the aspects of the incentive agreement information that separation requires from teams across Visa.
* Responsible for communicating across all stakeholders and ensuring compliance and commercial interests are both achieved in tight timescales.
* Originate and contribute to continuous improvement initiatives across the end to end client incentive process.
* Assimilate and apply change arising as a result of external factors (e.g. regulation) or internal direction (e.g. policy and process).