Radbroke. Barclays Technology Campus. A truly digital business. Based in Knutsford, Cheshire, Radbroke is a vital strategic centre and one of the largest for information security in the UK. Here, 3500 of the best minds in the business conceive, design and develop the innovative technology solutions that protect our customers and lead the world in digital banking. It's where the best talent in the world can build careers full of scope, variety and reward, by creating the technical solutions that meet today's demands, answer tomorrow's questions and redefine the future of finance.
Job Title Senior Change Manager
Location: Radbroke Hall
Technology Command Centre
The goal of the Global Technology Command Centre is to ensure service stability to our customers and partners through governance and control of our production services with group wide collaboration and pro-activeness.
Global Change Management
The goal of the Global Change Management team is to maintain service stability by ensuring that Changes go through the correct level of documentation, review and approval before they are implemented on Barclays IT infrastructure and applications.
Global Change Management team is currently operating out of Pune, India and Vilnius, Lithuania. Rapid growth of IT Change volumes in an ever more tightly regulated complex environment has resulted in a need to grow the team further. Radbroke, UK has therefore been chosen as a new location allowing for collocation with our key stakeholders.
Overall purpose of role
* Senior Change Manager will be a deterministic yet considerate decision maker influencing the behaviours and priorities of the wider organisation.
* An individual will comfortably and actively manage Change landscape to match the requirements of complex and wide-ranging programme implementation.
* Successful candidate will also ensure adherence of the wider organization to the Change Management standard and all relevant processes and policies.
* On top of championing an in-depth operational knowledge of IT Change Management practices, role holder will also play an active role in supporting the execution of the wider business IT strategy thru close interactions with Federated Change Managers.
* Senior Change Manager will also be working very closely with infrastructure technology teams to actively manage infrastructure change payload, schedule and associated risks involved.
* Setting the tone on overall risk appetite for Change to match the requirements of key Business areas
* Active coordination of Change Freezes, Heightened Awareness and Business Events impacting multiple Business Units
* Senior point of contact for any Change Management queries
* Remediation/Oversight of non-compliances and deteriorating performance or risk metrics
* Responsible for ensuring Change Management processes and procedures supporting the Global Change Standard are documented, efficient and effective
* Responsible, together with the Process Governance, for the continual improvement of Change Management processes and procedures supporting the global Change Management standard
* Produce reports on the Change Management KPIs and other adhoc business events, issue Change related communication that will cover upcoming Changes on IT infrastructure as well as any change related activities across the firm (Change Freeze, Heightened Awareness, Business Events etc.)
* Work with the Service Now Change approval queues reviewing and approving/denying change records. Running change record quality checks according to Minimal Acceptance Criteria(MAC) and timely management of mailbox
* Expected to identify and lead Continuous Service Improvement initiatives to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of the Change process whilst maintaining the rigour and governance required to protect the stability of IT Services
* Expected to partake in maintenance and improvement of strategic change management tools by participating in stories development and testing activities
* Chairing Change Advisory Board hosted by the Change Management team.
About Our Client
Our client is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in the UK and the US.
With over 325 years of history and expertise in banking, they operate in over 40 countries and employ approximately 130,000 people. They move, lend, invest and protect money for customers and clients worldwide.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Values and Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at our client the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. They are an equal opportunity employer and are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of our client to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.