New 19 October England - Greater London, City of London Perm €83148.56 - €103935.70 per annum + Benefits
My client is a leading Consultancy who are working on a number of implementation projects with a Fintech organisation.
As the Senior Product Consultant you will take a leading role within the Professional Services team, working closely with the clients to propose design solutions in line with the organisations product offering. The Senior Product Consultant will work with the client to understand their operational and regulatory challenges and design the optimum solution in line with my clients product offering.
- Prepare and lead requirement gathering workshops with clients
- Provide innovation, leadership and influence in the design of client-centric solutions that are aligned with the product offering.
- Manage the client review process for the suite of functional documents and artefacts.
- Take overall responsibility for the documentation of functional artefacts.
- Provide input to multiple concurrent complex projects.
- Provide leadership and guidance to more junior team members.
- Drive internal processes ensuring standardisation across the Practice.
- Support and champion the implementation of best practice approaches to the Functional Practice.
- Build strong relationships within the project team, client teams and internal Product Management team.
- Keep abreast of product & regulatory changes and distribute this knowledge throughout the team.
- Prepare and deliver training sessions to the client's business users.
- You will Ideally have minimum of 2 years' consultant experience and at least 4 years' business analysis experience within the financial services industry in a role involving client exposure.
- Client-facing experience is essential including delivering presentations and product demonstrations, running workshops and managing client's expectations.
- Experience of delivering complex business or technology solutions, from gathering requirements to designing solution.s
- Advantageous to have knowledge of financial regulatory topics, ideally to include AML, KYC, FATCA, MIFID, Dodd Frank, EMIR and related topics a strong advantage.
- Knowledge of capital markets industry and products, particularly relating to client and product on-boarding would be advantageous.
- Experience of software development life-cycle practices
- An understanding of compliance processes and workflows within the financial services industry
- Expertise in industry standard modelling tools and methods
- Good knowledge of IT systems, architectures and terminology