BUK Lending CIO
Lending is one of the 7 key Barclays products that's been identified as business critical across our Barclays UK customer segments to all of our 24 million customers and clients.
* In technology we have a really exciting role to play to drive the digital and innovation agenda, to improve and simplify the customer journey and to be that "in the moment" solution as part of truly connected finance to help and support our customers.
* The lending landscape will continue to change at a pace and with new regulations across both consumer and business we will need to respond to these too and take this forward as an opportunity to build the next evolution of lending solutions.
* Identify, quantify, plan and control all business analysis related activity on a business change project/programme from initial scoping, requirements gathering, through to operational design.
* Provide specialist, objective analytical insight based on work completed by Subject Matter Experts (SME's) on a project/programme.
* Champion the Agile delivery methods which are being adopted by BUK Lending CIO.
* Support project management in defining the project and producing the project definition / Viability Assessments and supporting plans.
* Actively contribute to the realisation of the project aims and objectives, and the contribution of business analysis to those aims and objectives..
* Provide timely and accurate progress reports to the project manager.
* Undertake business analyst interviews (including organising and facilitating joint requirements planning sessions and working groups) and analysis
* Provide data analysis and scenario modelling objective analysis of SME output and analytical support to project management and the BUK Lending CIO leadership team where appropriate
* Project analytical fact base change, business and benefits case, impact assessments, business requirements definition (high and detailed level)/User Stories, operational design (high and detailed level)
* Strong BA skills/experience
* Requirement gathering
* Stakeholder management
* Process / design mapping
* Experience of working within a SDLC and/or Agile project environment
* Understanding of BA methodologies
* Experience in working with global teams
* Participate in tasks at org level like training/social activities to promote Barclays culture
* Demonstrate understanding of basic Agile principles and importance of Agile software delivery
* Experience in working with Agile software delivery teams required.Scaled Agile teams is preferred and in writing and working with product requirements, features, and user stories require
Skills and Knowledge
* Design Business Solutions and data analysis & statistical techniques
* Requirements gathering, analysis and definition
* Process analysis, mapping and design with business analyst methods and disciplines
* PCB operational landscape knowledge
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by