Barclays Technology Campus. A truly digital business. Based in Knutsford, Cheshire, Radbroke is a vital strategic centre and one of the largest for information security in the UK. Here, 3500 of the best minds in the business conceive, design and develop the innovative technology solutions that protect our customers and lead the world in digital banking. It's where the best talent in the world can build careers full of scope, variety and reward, by creating the technical solutions that meet today's demands, answer tomorrow's questions and redefine the future of finance.
The role holder will take prime responsibility, working with the Project/Programme Manager and stakeholders to identify, quantify, plan and control all business analysis related activity on a business change project/programme from initial scoping, requirements gathering, through to operational design and support of implementation activities.
* To manage specific Business Analysis workstreams on major business change projects and small change programmes to provide specialist, objective analytical insight based on work completed by Subject Matter Experts (SME's) on a project/programme.
* To assess, design, develop and implement new business processes, systems, products and services that are the deliverables from a strategic business change project as part of an overall strategic business change programme.
* To be able to demonstrate up-front thinking and offer informed challenge to drive shaping of solutions that drive the right outcome for our business and our customers.
* Complete a complex and diverse range of tasks against Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)/Objectives
* Effective management and reporting of own time to deliver against project plan
* Lead the production and manage sign off of:
* Project analytical fact base,business requirements definition (high and detailed level) / User Story and operational design (high and detailed level)
* Potentially line manage and mentor BA4 Business Analysts to assist with their education in analysis skills, quality of work and personal development.
* To lead objective analytical insight based on work completed by Subject Matter Experts (SME's) on BAU activities and business change projects.
* To initiate, formulate and present recommendations based on analysis in order to influence the decisions made by the Project Management and Business Architect function.
* Own and direct specific deliverables within the Business Analysis workstreams.
* Strong and proven BA skills/experience
* Requirements Gathering
* Strong Communication skills / Relationship building
* Facilitation Skills
* Stakeholder management
* Process Analysis, Mapping & Design
* Experience of working within a SDLC (waterfall) and/or Agile project environment
* Industry standard BA qualification
* Understanding of BA methodologies
* Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US.
* With over 325 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 40 countries and employs approximately 130,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
Risk and Control Objective
* All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
* To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity