Radbroke. Barclays Technology Campus. A truly digital business. Based in Knutsford, Cheshire, Radbroke is a vital strategic centre and one of the largest for information security in the UK. Here, 3500 of the best minds in the business conceive, design and develop the innovative technology solutions that protect our customers and lead the world in digital banking. It's where the best talent in the world can build careers full of scope, variety and reward, by creating the technical solutions that meet today's demands, answer tomorrow's questions and redefine the future of finance.
BUK Technology Community & Premier Banking Quality Assurance. Responsible for the business analysis and testing services for all Community and Premier Banking integration projects. Plus, the programme delivery of all Premier Banking projects.
Your primary objective will be to help our business implement technology solutions in ensuring the needs of our customers and colleagues by determining the requirements of a project or programme, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners.
You will play a key role in communicating between internal technology teams and the business, acting as a 'translator' where necessary to incorporate how information technology can support the needs of the business teams.
* Take responsibility for managing business requirements from initial scoping through to end solution delivery
* Willing to become a subject matter expert for the Community and Premier banking business
* Work closely with our solution architects and turn the business vision into the right reality
* Ensure that the business requirements remain at the heart of the technical solution
* Establish and maintain meaningful working relationships with the business and technical teams that benefit all involved
* Actively champion best practices throughout Personal, Community and Premier Banking to other business analyst communities within Barclays
* Be responsible for your own professional development needs
* Provide leadership to your business teams
* Be a mentor and coach to our new business analysts
* Make sure we adhere to all Group HR policies
* Enhance the culture of our team and the wider teams that you will work with, continuing to make Barclays a great place to work
* Act as a role model in terms of both delivery and behaviour for all staff in PCB personal
* Articulate your ideas playing back the business needs in a language that your friends and family can understand
* Wear the colleague and customer shoes and live their experience, only then can you champion the right solution
* Be able to deal with a heavy workload that will make the days go quickly but provide you with job satisfaction
Skills and knowledge:
* Have an understanding of IT systems and functioning
* Know how to own and manage business requirements
* Be able to manage detailed requirements and minutiae level
* Produce documents that are easy to read and understand within the first page
* Ability to deliver quality output against challenging timelines
* Have experience of managing stakeholders at all levels within an organisation
* Able to articulate the business needs in whatever preferred style that suits the stakeholders and the project e.g. use cases, user stories or requirements
* Ability to work with multiple globally based teams
* Be an active listener
* Expect to work with minimal supervision so you need to be a strong time manager and be able to make the right priority calls
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US.
With over 325 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 40 countries and employs approximately 130,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.