My client are looking for a talented individual to work on a Greenfield data project. You will be a key member of the team, setting up a brand new Data function within the organisation, making wholesale changes to their Data Architecture.
You'll be expected to drive the functional integrity of the overall solution in conjunction with technical colleagues and vendors to ensure the overall design captures all key elements of the business case and satisfies the business requirements. You'll also be expected to analyse data, prepare, plan and support testing and assist with the transition to business as usual.
The Business Analyst role is a client facing role and will face off to business users up to middle management levels, Business Unit Chief Operating Officers as well as working closely with technical architects and delivery teams.
The following is ESSENTIAL:
* Strong Business Analyst background
* Previously worked in a change / transformational project
* Taken ownership within a project
* Good understanding of Data and the flow within a Regulated organisation
* Understanding best practices around data
* Worked within Financial Services or a firm that uses data heavily.
The following is DESIRABLE:
* Understanding of ETL and Data warehousing
* Know how to get the best out of databases (SQL Server and Oracle)
* Previously worked for a Bank
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 + bonus + package
If you are interested in this BA position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.