Job Title: Senior Agent
Pay rate: £10.62 / hour
Full-time: 35 hours per week
Key Accountabilities and Skills required:
* 80% customer/branch/solicitors contact via telephone.
* Resolving customer, colleague and other complex queries, dealing with unique and complex tasks in accordance with company policy and procedures to deliver an excellent customer service and achieve centre performance targets.
* Work with team colleagues to enable the delivery of consistently high standards of 'seamless' customer service and achievement of customer service targets.
* Making outbound and receiving inbound calls resolve queries and address service requests and therefore ensure end to end cycle times are maintained. Supporting the Team leader and where necessary , supervising allocated activities to ensure effective and an efficient operation of the team and the Centre
* Knowledge of systems and procedures operating within the Centre
* Ability to analysis complex queries and make informed decisions
* Previous experience working in a customer service, high volume administration role.
* Shown a willingness and ability to learn.
* Worked as part of a team
* The role may involve dealing with complex queries, tasks via various mediums including telephone, written & electronic.
* The role will involve the understanding and using of local and Barclay's wider systems and maintaining and administering the controls & checks needed to minimise risk.
* Must be able to focus on specific customer enquires and /or more general customer queries/processing duties.
* May be involved in the training and accreditation of team members and will be expected to be experts on key processes and to provide guidance and technical support to colleagues.
* Decision making and problem solving. Proactively developing the necessary skills & Knowledge to successfully achieve delivery and provide accurate and current advice and appropriate support to colleagues and customers.
* Addressing & where appropriate escalating issues & problems to Team leaders to achieve the best possible outcome for the customer and the business in line with Regulation, Barclays's policy and best practice
* Undertaking administrative activities to ensure effective, efficient and compliant operation of the team and the Centre
* Suggesting and implementing ideas for operational process improvements to deliver a better service for our customers and/or to improve efficiency